Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This cracks me up...

Today's hormone-cast

Thanksgiving falls on a perfect day in your cycle: Progesterone is boosting your cravings for comfort food. And there's no doubt that the typical turkey-day meal is the epitome of food made for comfort. This sedating hormone is also giving you unparalleled patience with any annoying relatives and family friends, even after the wine is served! Enjoy!

So far, I was able to get my cousin's fiance to not bug me while I ate my breakfast...so it's good news that I might be able to have patience with my other cousin's fiance...

It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High. Psalm 92:1 (from Aintskeerd, on Twitter.)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! (and happy Thursday if you are an international guest.)

No comments: