Monday, August 13, 2007

Thinking about money....

So I'm not linking because I'm not quoting, but today's hormone horoscope was revealing.

I woke up worrying about my electric bill which is twice the usual size (did I miss a month, or am I using more A/C this summer than last?) and my phone bill, which I need to call Verizon and get on a different calling plan. Also, an insurance company owes me $200 from forever ago and I can't get them to pay up.

So, apparently dropping estrogen makes me think about stuff like that. Huh. I'm officially in Week 3, which for some women starts a pre-PMS.

This is the last month I have to chart for the study I'm in. So I'm going to start working on a chart that works for me.

Today is NOT a day off--I have the chiro at 8:45, therapist at 11, and then work. I'm tearing down the Story Store (bookstore for the Storytelling Festival.) And then tonight I'm helping out with Vacation Bible School at the OD. So I better find something fun, or I'll burst.

First we go drop off the kids. Then we take a walk.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We got a sizable cellphone bill as well. :( I talk too much.