Monday, May 21, 2007

This explains EVERYTHING!

(Well, not EVERYTHING, but it does explain some things...)

Today's hormone-cast: If friends and loved ones wish you were happier during your premenstrual days, there's good news: they can help perk up your mood! How? By doing things that increase the mood-lifting brain chemicals serotonin and endorphins, such as giving you a neck massage, bringing you a bouquet of your favorite flowers or surprising you with a sweet treat. So how can they all know it's time for your pampering? With PMSBuddy.com, a new free online service that makes it easy for anyone to keep track of your cycle! It even emails PMS reminders. Now they have no excuses!

Yeah, um, that's okay. I don't think I need the world to know when I'm getting PMS or UMS (Ugly Mood Swings). I remember one boyfriend who knew my cycle better than me and always cooked me lasagna (as I had shared that I often had cravings for Italian food.) When he told me what he was up to, I was pretty wierded out. I mean, I guess that's more like a husband level thing, not "we've been dating less than one year."

2 comments:

Caro said...

That boyfriend sounds like a keeper to me. :)

Sarah Louise said...

Well, he wasn't. When I got uber-depressed, he said I had changed and he dumped me (after I'd been trying to dump once a month for at least four months.)

And he's happily married to someone else now.