Thursday, May 31, 2007

No, no no!

Okay, I realize yesterday I was in a futz (is that a word) but I'm no longer and oof!

I am HAPPY that I am 35. I love being 35. I'm just at a relationship cul de sac.

So...in keeping with yesterday's theme--if I'm the one you hate because I don't get fat and I don't care, I'm also the one you hate because I look 28 at 35. And I wouldn't want to be younger--I learn things the hard way (is there any other way?) and so I would much rather push forward than step back.

But thanks for sharing.

Officially in the Red Tent now.

5 comments:

Jules said...

Thanks for sharing the html tip on Katrina's blog the other day. I like your blog. I'll be back! :)

Gabriel said...

I love being 30!!

Sarah said...

aging well sounds hard!

This is my first time at your blog, I loved your rant!

Sarah Louise said...

Thanks all for visiting!!

Gabriel said...

No problem. i just visited your blog, my english is not good.

tks.