Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Sometimes you just have to STOP!

So I'm taking a half day tomorrow. Because I felt that tickle in my throat and today is a marathon day--I had my chiropractic re-eval at 7:30 (I coasted in at 7:45). I got to work at 8:50, which is a record, for me. (I'm chronically late.)

Still dealing with Aunt Flo...

Am contemplating yet another blog (stop the madness!) that would be just on "women's health" (what a euphemism!) called "The Red Tent" (more on the concept, not Ann Diamant's book.)

But for now, I'm trying to drink lots of water, take my cold-eeze (zinc), and sneeze into my sleeve.

Oh, and prepare for Easter dinner. No clue how many are coming...

Am going to look into "online journaling." Oprah has a site, and there are a few Christian sites. This article and my therapist are goading me to look into it. I'll let ya know.

No comments: