Monday, April 30, 2007

Day Two: Solutions

So today was Day Two, the dreaded day of the worst cramps. So yesterday I allowed myself a movie (In the Land of Women, yes, I cried) and today I scheduled a massage. Yes, a full body massage, and it was wonderful.

But it's doing nothing for my broken heart.

On a church placard board, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted." Well, I feel like everyone is miles and miles away. I ache, my eyes need sleep, and my body resists sleep.

This too shall pass--it better!!!

2 comments:

Newlywife said...

I read your comment on my blog...and I wanted to say THANK YOU.

It has stuck with me. And it has made me feel better. Reminded me that I am doing something important and special, and life changing.

Thank you so much, you were my angel yesterday.

Now...about you! Feel Better...I love that you are working toward better health by taking care of yourself physically AND mentally. You are right, day by day you will feel better.

Sarah Louise said...

Thanks N! Today so far has sucked big time, so your words have been a balm. Thanks!

SL