Friday, July 20, 2007

Um, this doesn't really work until Sunday...

Sometimes you have to look reality in the face and deny it. Like when you have a day like today: Hot Dog Day from 11-1, Harry Potter party from 2-3 (thankfully I'm not running it, I just did some running for Laura, the YA librarian) and then at 9, the Harry Potter Ball at Borders. At 5, I'll go over to NH Sally's and hang out. And by hang out, I mean eat dinner and take a nap.

Week 3 (from Four Weeks Magazine)
Day 14 (or ovulation) to Day 22
Today's hormone-cast: Break out that biography you've been meaning to read, the indie film you've wanted to watch or your knitting needles. Sedating progesterone has you enjoying these and other mellow, solitary activities this weekend.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

The four weeks website is pretty interesting.

Sarah Louise said...

Indeed. I find it fascinating. I wish it had something about what physical symptoms to expect (like today is the day you might toss your cookies, so watch what you eat.)