Thursday, March 29, 2007

Harry is back--and I don't mean that Potter boy

Hello! Welcome to my new blog. If you're a Pink Sneakers N'at reader, you may know who Harry is. He's my cold. I am sick and tired of him visiting me...every month, it seems. So this blog is an experiment for me...an exploration in getting better...day by day!

Things I'll talk about (maybe):
  • How 70% of your immunity is in your digestive system (I got this off a Dannon commercial)
  • How your apartment or house could be contributing to your health (says the girl who hasn't moved for twelve years)*
  • How your emotional health affects your physical health
  • How...you can keep writing in bullets forever...
*okay, I lived in Virginia for three years, but almost all my crappe stayed in this here garret. (It truly was cheaper than a storage locker--my rent is outrageously low and I knew I'd be back in da Burgh eventually.)

No comments: